Marauders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, comes an awesome roleplay set in the past.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We can now be found here!

We Huff and Puff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliet Medow

We Huff and Puff  Empty
PostSubject: We Huff and Puff    We Huff and Puff  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Juliet sat on her bed in her Dorm, singing softly her favorite song.
On the floor of Tokyo
Or down in London town to go, go
With the record selection
And the mirror's reflection
I'm dancing with myself

When there's no-one else in sight
In the crowded lonely night
Well I wait so long
For my love vibration
And I'm dancing with myself

She smiled. The song made her feel happy. She sighed and flopped on the bed. None of the other girls were in the dorm. Juliet spent more time in her room than in the halls. In fact, she spent lunch and break in her dorm because she has been unusually shy. She usually is happy, and wanting to run around in the Great Hall and be her inner ADHD self. She is most likely the most hyper, crazy, headstrong, unhufflepuff-like Hufflepuff there ever was. Gah, why was she a really lonely Hufflepuff? Juliet frowned.

"Why can't this be like Romeo and Juliet. Where it's all romantic and and I get Romeo, we are love-sick-love-birds, and we will be together forever, and we love each other, and...it would be perfect. Well minus all the death and Juliet and Romeo committing suicide. I could really use a boyfriend.."

Juliet swirled her red hair around her finger. Why did she feel sad at HOGWARTS? She's a Muggleborn for crying out loud! Hogwarts is a dream that she thought she would never live! What guy would want her? Good thing no one knew Juliet was muggleborn, that would cause problems. Lots of them.
Back to top Go down

We Huff and Puff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders RPG :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Common Rooms :: Hufflepuff Common Room-
Jump to: